Pages

Day 9

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 9 is my pet peeves.
this shall be a great one!

  • loud eaters. slurping. chomping. you name it, I'm staring you down with the "really" look.
  • people who chew with their mouth open, nobody wants to see that!
  • rubbing your feet all over the carpet when you just take your shoes of..cough cough Steven...
  • refrigerated items left out on the counter after use. Such as Pb&js, milk, cheese..etc.
  • people who won't let you talk..or talk over you.
  • People who ALWAYS have to one up you.. they always have something bigger or better..
  • People who think they know everything and make you feel stupid
  • lying...nothing kills me more
  • my dog getting into the trash
  • Utah drivers...I have terrible road rage
  • Utah  roads and construction..period
  • when I leave the laundry in the washer too long and they get all mildewy 
  • when the shower curtain is left open after a shower
  • when knives are put in the dishwasher..not a butter knife, the good ones.
  • when the baby wipes are left open to get all dried up.
  • when the lights are left on
  • when the toothpaste lid is left off and there is toothpaste all over the tip
  • chipped nail polish
  • when my socks slide down in my shoes and bunch up off my heels

I could probably keep going on and on but I think I'll stop there.. :) 
Anyone else feel the same about some of these? What are your biggest pet peeves?

XOxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs