Pages

Day 4

Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 4 is really stupid. its the meaning behind your tumblr name..
apparently this is for tumblr, so the meaning behind my blog name?

Well the Crosby Crew?...My last name is Crosby..and we have started a little crew here with the 2 of us parents and the baby. With more kids to come, we'll have a whole Crosby Crew. 
Done. Thats pretty much it. 

Now I just might addd that we just finished FHE, what did we do you ask? we did our monthly budget. gross! I have been dreading it all week until now. After going over everything and looking it all over, it was not as stressful as I thought and I am feeling so very blessed to have everything that I have in my life. What a great way to start the week! Happy Monday everyone!

Peace and Blessings, Peace and Blessings 
(i hope you all watch that video on youtube now)

XOxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs