Pages

Day 1 of the 30 day blog challenge

Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 1: Write some basic things about yourself. 

Here are some facts you may or may not know about me. 

  • I am an animal lover. Before Calvin I REALLY wanted a dog, since I had always grown up with one. We went to "look" at the humane society....ended up walking out with Benji.
  • I love to sew
  • I used to play the Cello in 7th/8th grade. (i would love to pick it up again) 
  • I can be very competitive in almost anything 
  • I like photography 
  • I can eat a whole package of oreos by myself..
  • I love to clean...most days
  • I used to be in beauty pageants from age 4-5 up until my senior year of high school
  • One of my biggest fears is getting into a car accident (haven't been in one, knock on wood!)
  • I hate spiders, snakes, lizards, anything creepy crawly
  • I love scary movies
  • I was going to be named Kira instead of Alexandria
  • I play the piano and could play all day if i had the chance
  • I love camping
  •     I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers
  • I'm part mexican (I used to get mad and cry when my parents and grandma told me I was mexican when I was little)
  • My husband is also part mexican...honestly! He just got NO mexican genes
  •  I go on a treasure hunt every single day. sometimes its fun...most times its not..the joys of living with an ADD person :) 
  • I LOVE love loooovee mexican food
  • I was runner up for a spam commercial when I was little 
  • I modeled in Mervyn's ads 
  • I've been on 3 cruises
  • We've lived in 5 different places since we've been married
  • I wish I would have grown up to be a ballerina or dancer
  • I cant remember how many times we moved growing up but I have so many friends in so many places!
  • I secretly want a big ranch with lots of horses and animals but dont think I will ever get the courage to take on such a huge task
  • I was born and raised in California...why am I in Utah?! well I've been here for almost 5 years now...this has kind of felt like home. I HATE driving in the snow, but it does make a beautiful christmas! :) 
  • I NEVER ever wanted to be an Army wife...but now I am one.
  • Lastly, I never thought at age 23 I would be married with a baby...but I wouldn't change it for the world!                 
 
Well thats all for today friends! Have a Fabulous sunny spring weather! 
Have I mentioned how beautiful it has been outside?! gorgeous!
until next time..XOxo
 
(I feel like gossip girl every time I put xoxo at the end of my post.. :))   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs