Pages

Day 10

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 10 is if you could live off of only one food and one beverage for the rest of your days what would they be? 

OH man. 

SO if I would say, strawberry shortcake and Dr. Pepper. But I could kinda see myself getting sick of these things. 

In all reality. I LOVE peaches. and dream of a peach orchard some days. SO I would have to choose Peaches and ICE cold water. notice the capitalized ice? Yes, I have to have ice. There is nothing better than an ice cold glass of water!

and just for fun. I found my theme song for this. Millions of peaches. peaches for me.


now I'm all caught up! What would you live off for the rest of your life if you could only choose one food and one drink? I'd love to hear, Comment below!
Have a great week!
XOxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs