Pages

Day 7

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 7 is Do you read? and if so, what are your favorite books?

Well I've honestly never been a huge reader. I've found a few good books that I've really loved. I always love me a good mystery book or a real story. My favorite seems to always be about the Holocaust times. Maybe since my grandmother has so much background during these times when she was a little girl. A few of my favorite books have been these...that I can remember..

 
 
 
 


 


Currently I'm reading a book called Blog Inc. just barely started, so far so good! I hope my blogging skills will improve and you will enjoy!
Anyway, I'm still trying to convince my husband that if I get a kindle, that I would read way more than I spend my time watching netflix series...truth right?! 
a girl can dream...

What are some of your favorite books? Any recommendations, I'm always on the hunt for a book that I won't be able to put down! 

XOxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs