Pages

Day 6

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 6 : What band or musician is most important to you?

Well lately I'm loving the Piano Guys 
    


Why? well they have some awesome songs, or remake of songs that are so cool! I can get my jam on with these guys. AND its two of my favorite instruments! The piano and cello, both of which I can play. win win. I dream of being like them, and I love to see how far they both have come. I went to a John Schmidt concert (props to the hubs for that sweet surprise!) and it was amazing, these guys played awesome songs then, but the stuff they have put together now is even better!
I know, I know, classical music? or piano music? sounds boring right? WRONG! Check it out for yourself and you too will fall in love. They are my favorite cleaning music :)
Here are some of my favorite songs





good talent, good music, means a good time :) 
Who's your favorite?
XOxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs