Pages

Challenge!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

So apparently lately I've been into challenges lately. This past Tuesday I started The Green Smoothie Challenge. Now to me the thought of putting veggies in my smoothies horrified me and sounded absolutely disgusting! I love salads and veggies but not to drink it....Needless to say I am shocked at the lack of "green" taste there is in SOME of these green smoothies. The challenge I took on is a 10 day challenge. not too bad right?! well its a lot harder than it sounds..at least the first couple of days have been. Every day you drink 70 oz of green smoothies, about 16 oz at a time every 3-4 hrs. and in between you can eat as many fruits and veggies as you'd like. That part is nice. :) I've added in almonds and avocados to my diet as well since I'm still breastfeeding. No complaints from the little man either. So...so far so good. I just ended day 3 and am heading into day 4..the first 2 days weren't bad. but man today was rough. I wanted anything and everything from cafe rio salad, to del taco, to in n out burger, and now I just want a sandwhich. BUT I am staying strong. because...its only 10 days right...and I only have a week left! I can do it! I will admit I have had a bit more energy throughout the day. You should see my house..its like brand new. I've been painting, rearranging photos and wall decor, sewing, you name it! so..onward to a healthier life! 

As for another challenge I'd like to partake of is a 30 day blog challenge. Get ready for a post a day! I will start this tomorrow as it is almost midnight and I need sleep or I won't function. (thats a lie, being a new mom, i've learned to function fairly well with little to no sleep :] )

Well my friends, I managed to not write a novel this time! Hooray! Thanks for stopping by, and dont forget to check out the new blog Snazzy Trash! I'll be putting up some new posts on there as well with the new changes and "snazzy" finds I've had

XOxo  


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs