Pages

Day 30

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 30 is whatever I feel like blogging about. 

Well there's lots to blog about. 
but instead of writing a novel..I'll just summarize what's been happening lately. 

- Mommy and Me is about to get busier and I'm taking charge, with excitement and nervousness that I will stress more than I need to over it because that's just what I do. 
 - Calvin has been teething what seems forever and it JUST started getting worse and there are STILL no teeth. ugh. hopefully him getting fussier means teeth coming sooner. 
- we got our pup Benji back from staying with my S.I.L...not sure how long he will stay, If anyone is in need of a loving cuddly dog who is super chill and lazy...hit me up!
- I feel like I never see my husband, and feel bad about all the work hes been doing lately with finals and everything. (i think finals affect spouses too when there's only one person in school. tough times.)
- my grandma came to visit for my cousins graduation this weekend and is currently asleep while I am typing this..surprised I don't hear any snoring yet...:p 
- I get to see my best friend tomorrow that I haven't seen in 2 years! since we all moved away after cosmetology school. I am BEYOND excited! I will most likely post about that too. 
-  I did some hair and makeup for prom a few weeks ago and it made me really miss my old job!
- Calvin had his first swing ride yesterday and loved it. 
- We discovered recently that little man has a bit of anxiety when we put him to bed. Problem may have been solved. The soothing seahorse has come to the rescue! seriously he loves that thing. it lights up and plays lullabies, and slowly dims and gets quieter. perfect. 
- I've been discovering new recipes and actually making things I've pinned on pinterest. who knew it would actually work!
- little mans stroller got pooped on...or "diarrhea'd" on as I like to say, we no longer own that thing. oh and it was not the babes fault...dumb dog. (don't worry it wasn't brand new it was like 10 yrs old and given to us for free, and it worked...now I'm saving up for a jogger! woo!)
-   my friends are having baby showers and getting married. life is great. 
-i got dressed up and went to a "mini military ball" . awkward. but yummy dinner. 
- as much as I LOVE being a SAHM....I love my job as a hairstylist and think it is time for me to go back real soon!...especially if we plan to save up for a house after the hubs graduates. 
Well I think that's all for now...and to end the post I'd like to post this hideous picture of my little man and I at temple square this afternoon before we had lunch at the lionhouse. :) 


Good night all!

Xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs