Pages

Day 28

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 28: do you wish for anything at 11:11? if so, what do you wish for?

 I don't really think I wish for anything..haha. I don't wait for it to be 11:11..half the time I don't even know what time it is.  but when I do wish for something I wish for lots of money and to be super skinny. ok maybe not super skinny. But you get the idea. side note...I used to have dreams that I lived in the mall and I would sleep in the bed store with the super comfy beds and then wake up and go to whatever store I like and pick out an outfit for the day complete with purses, shoes accessories. I mean wouldn't that be just fabulous?! Oh I think I will wish for that every 11:11. 

what do you wish for at 11:11? 

Xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs