Pages

Day 22

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 22: A picture of what you wore today..

Well low and behold I failed at capturing this..and honestly my outfits the past few days haven't been quite glamorous, I've been home most of the day and busy cleaning/rearranging things in my house so its been comfy unflattering clothes..:) 

So how bout a picture of what I wore on Easter Sunday! With my handsome little man's outfit as well! 

(dont mind his confused look..he JUST woke up from a nap and wasn't quite understanding what was going on..haha)

I try real hard every day to actually get dressed and look decent because then I feel really good about myself and feel like I did something that day even if its running to the store and back home. Its super hard some days but I've never not felt better about getting dressed with a little bit of makeup :) 

Anyone else have their yoga pants call their name every single day?

Xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs