Pages

Day 18

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 18 : Name the TV show you have become addicted to. 

Well sadly there are several. and sadly I don't have live TV. 
I have netflix and hulu. 
So I'll just name a few. 

My all time favorite show I'm watching right now that I cant get enough of is LOST. I just keep watching and watching more episodes. I started from the first season and am on season 3. I don't know why I didn't watch this show when everyone else was raving about it!

And then here are some other show that I enjoy when I can. 
Bones 
The following
Vampire Diaries
New Girl
Guys with kids
Modern Family 
Dancing with the Stars (occasional) 


What are some of your favorite shows?? I kind of hate that I watch so much TV...but its nice to just sit for a little bit...I know it wont be long before I'm running all over the place with my  little rascal getting into everything and running/crawling around! :) 

XOxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs