Pages

Day 20

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 20: Concerts you have attended.

Well my first every concert was a symphony orchestra concert in...4th? or 5th grade. I remember this clearly because we got all dressed up for it and afterwards at school I was playing tether ball and got hit in the face with a flat ball and my nose bled EVERYWHERE and I went to the yard duty lady and she was holding a frog and said..well um I can't really help you right now, why don't you just walk up to the front office to the nurse and I just cried. haha

But my for reals concert besides orchestra was N*Sync. I was in 6th grade. My cousin Sammie took me with her for her birthday and we sung our hearts out. I remember I got a T-shirt and a necklace from the concert. Afterwards our throats hurt so bad from screaming that we went to starbucks for some hot cocoa :) Such good times!

My next concert was John Schmidt. He played here in Utah at Thanksgiving Point at the waterfall. My amazing hubby surprised me with this date not long after we got married. It was an awesome concert! I love his music. He's now doing the Piano Guys with his cellist he's been playing with. Like I've mentioned before, these guys can rock out and get you rockin out too! 

Another concert I went to was Backstreet Boys. No I'm not talking when I was in elementary school. I'm talking about as a grown married woman. Not last year, but the year before I believe. They came to Salt Lake and I really wanted to go, SO I went with one of my best friends Kaitlynn from back home and we totally rocked out. We definitely got T-shirts and sung out hearts out as well. It was a total blast! I've decided concerts are more fun with your close friends and also family that you can sing and dance crazy with no shame.

And last but not least the most recent concert I went to was Jbeebs with Carly Rae Jepsen as the opener. I'm a belieber. My little sisters christmas present was tickets to his concert, and those of you who know her, know she LOVES him. has videos on her facebook of her dancing and singing to his songs, and also a video showing all of her Justin Beiber "gear' and her saying multiple times how much she loves him. Like its kind of crazy. haha. Needless to say that was a GREAT concert. no t shirt, but a glow wand for my little sister. haha 

I need another concert to go to soon! They are so fun!
How many concerts have you been to? or want to go to coming up? 

XOxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs