Pages

I can't Belieb how wonderful this day was!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

What a wonderful day it was!
 January 5, 2013
 Calvin Daniel Crosby was blessed with close family and friends surrounding. 
Elder Haleck a member of the seventy was there as well! He is actually one of Steven's mission presidents.  Steven gave a beautiful blessing and baby Calvin was so good not to make one peep the whole time! We were overwhelmed with joy when we saw how many family and friends showed up on a Saturday morning! Also a huge thank you to my mother and mother in law who helped prepare the food for the lunch we had afterwards! Yummy spanish rice, tostadas, beans and chips and salsa :)  We love you all and are blessed to have you in our lives!  We actually remembered to capture the lovely event!
Nana and Papa Preciado
   My Family
   The Ives
 3 generations - and they all look alike!
Crosby Siblings
 Stevens Family
 The other Crosbys! (Stevens Aunt and Uncle, other Uncle and cousins and their family)
(dont mind Noah's photo bomb in the bottom right corner...)

 After all the partying was done and the boys had their outing to the movies, us girls got to party it up at the Justin Beiber concert! To be honest, I felt really old, and like I shouldnt be there because I'm a mom...but so is my mom. I don;t know it was a little weird but still pretty freakin awesome and the same time! He had awesome special effects and clothes of course. Carly Rae Jepsen opened for him, and she seems like a really sweet person, I didnt know many of her songs but maybe two, of course call me maybe? we rocked to that one. lol. But she only sang for about a half hour, then the arena got even louder expecting Jbeebs to make his appearance..but we waited and waited. Got a little frustrated that nothing was happening for and HOUR we waited! Then of course his entrance was fabulous but we didnt know why he made us wait so long..
(the countdown)
 ...later we come to find out that he went to visit a little girl in Primary Childrens hospital who was supposed to come to the concert but had to be hospitalized again for her leukemia. That sure would have made my day! She's so cute! Knowing this, made that hour wait worth it :)

 Here we are on our way to the concert! Someones excited! (doesn't she look so grown up!?)
 They wouldn't let us bring in posters..so we had to capture her artwork and love for JB.


 This is how close we were! pretty awesome!

 this dad was ready for the screaming girls!...I wasn't..
 Mamasita
 His entrance on wings! I want to fly in!

 party!!




 She was in heaven!




All in all, it was a great concert. Screaming girls for days. I could hardly hear afterwards. There were wayy too young of girls there..some were maybe 3? seriously? oh ya and last but not least. I'm a Belieber! :)

1 comment :

  1. I'm a mom of two and would have totally still rocked out at a Beiber concert!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs