Pages

ummm HI!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Well hello blogger world! Its been um...quite some time! Long overdue. The last post was when Calvin was about 8 1/2 months old? and now hes going to be ONE in a few weeks?! WHAAAAAT! Time needs to slow down! These last few months have been quite adventurous! We went through a job loss, going to California MULTIPLE times, Army crap, and a bunch of other random things like being outside, laying out at the pool. It is now October 3rd and it is 46 degrees outside. BOTH my husband and I are employed as he is still going to school and in the Army. He works for the LDS church doing custodial work downtown during the night. That has been quite the change and I'm not quite sure I'm loving it, but its a job and I really cant complain. I love my job working at BareMinerals boutique in the fashion place mall. I mean who doesnt love playing with makeup all day making people feel beautiful! All the girls I work with are so awesome and there is no competition against each other which rare to find working with a bunch of girls! I've been lucky :) Its also nice to get some adult interaction a few days a week besides baby talk..haha. So I may be posting some new makeup posts here and there, I learn new tricks the more I play! I still do hair on the side, at home for friends and family, its just nice to change it up a bit from the hair scene.

Onto what majority of this blog is about..Calvin Daniel. Oh where to start with this kid? Well he's 11 1/2 months old. He's a freakin tank and is getting too heavy to carry around for long periods of time! I think he weighs close to if not 27 lbs. Solid, tall kid we've got on our hands. He is still a fabulous kid and is showing such personality lately! He's speed crawling everywhere, hates to be in a room by himself, walks with a walker and will take a few steps on his own, pulls everything out of place, eats EVERYTHING and anything, smiles like no other, and loves to cuddle and give me kisses. (i hope he never stops that part (; ) His tude some days though..man! He can scream a high pitched scream and will cry if you tell him no or he can't have something that he wants. I'm in trouble. Nonetheless I still love this kid like crazy and am still trying to grasp the fact that he will be 1! I can't believe it! He brings us so much joy and happiness I couldnt imagine life without him!

Other news in the Crosby household? meh. not much. besides the fact that I had to call 911 on friday evening. nbd. I mean NOT. scariest things ever. and it will be far to long to explain this now. So I will write a post about that another time hopefully with more answers as to what exactly happened because we still aren't positive. All I've got to say is live every day as if it were your last! Seriously you NEVER know what can happen in the blink of an eye! I love my husband and my little guy and the life we have and wouldn't choose anything different!

XOxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs