Pages

Yes, Its True.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yes, it's true; Steven is in the Army.
Yes, it's true; He's leaving in a week.
Yes, it's true; I'm not looking forward to this day AT ALL
Yes, it's true; I graduate soon!

It's getting closer and closer. I hate it and I love it.
I hate it because he will not be with me everyday to enjoy the warm sun of the summer and my freedom from school. But I love it because I get to spend the summer in Cali with my family and when he gets back, we get to start a new chapter in our lives. A life where I work and he goes to school. A life that I can be an actual housewife that cleans the house, does laundry and cooks dinner every night. It's going to be awesome to say the least.

Steven is truly the most amazing husband ever. I am so happy to be married to him for eternity. He supports me in everything I do, and pushes me to reach my dreams. He loves me everyday and makes sure I know that. He serves me 24/7 without any sort of obligation or complaints. Oh the simple things I'm going to miss about him these next four months. His sweet texts saying "Love you so much babes :)". The most amazing omelets and smoothies for breakfast. The way he wakes me up with a kiss on my cheek. His voice rockin out in the car(no matter how off key he is). Snuggling up to him on the couch while we watch a movie. His sweet smile that cheers me up every time. Everything about him will be missed.

Well, here goes to a week of spending time with eachother, friends, and finals for steven. We appreciate the support we have from all of our friends and family and love you all!

1 comment :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs