Pages

A Picture Birth Story

Saturday, December 1, 2012

We finally got the pictures from the delivery! 
Here is the birth story via pictures!
Enjoy!

 The boys would watch every single contraction and say "whoa that was a big one!" and see how high the spikes would go.
 
 My support crew...Sister in law and hubby, with our good friend Mark behind the camera of course!
 
 Laughing the night away..
 Ice cup in hand..check!

 We seriously laughed the whole time
 and then it was time to push..
best videographer...so intense
 my sweet nurse that didn't believe me when I said it was time for me to push..:)

Laughing...and..
 Pushing...
 getting ready for the babes...
 "what is everyone staring at?!?"
 unfortunately my Dr. wasn't on call, so Dr. Brown was kind enough to assist me :)
My loving, encouraging hubby saying it was almost over..

 And he was right!
 my...alien?...baby..
 Dad cutting the cord
 so little
 So happy to finally see my baby!


 
 These pictures make me teary eyed still.. NICU team came to work on him..
 ..poor little guy..
 concerned dad...while mom has no clue whats going on..

 meeting each other for the first time
 So in love!
 happy to be holding him!..
 ..until they took him away from me 5 seconds later.. :(
And there you have it! We feel so lucky and blessed to have the technology that we do now so that our baby boy could come home with us 2 weeks later happy and healthy! We love him more and more each day and can't believe how much he's grown already since this day! 

1 comment :

  1. so precious! I am so proud of you and happy for you! Can't wait to meet the little guy! love ya! :]

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs