Pages

Bad Blogger

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have been such a terrrible blogger lately. Especially since LOTS have happened since my last post! Summer has flown by with its ups and downs. Mostly positive things like vacations and catching some rays! This will be a short post, but I will post some more pictures later. But here are a list of things that have taken place and I'm almost positive I will be forgetting something.

* We've Moved again! (now in Provo, closer to Paul Mitchell)
*We went to Lake Powell
*Steven had a Birthday...big 23 woop woop!
*We went camping with our friends the Ives...SO FUN!
*Little brother moved out here..which means family came to visit!
*DISNEYLAND+CA Adventure= happiness!
*Cousin got engaged!
*Steven lost his job :...( [the day before vaca might i add..bad day!]
*I took a "leave"(break) from school most of July and all of August
*I lost weight! scoreee
*we had our 1st year anniversary!!
*Steven GOT a job! ..just last week might i add


Well....more details will come with lotsss of pictures!as for now, off to bed for an early rise..back to work.Have a fabulous Monday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs