Pages

He thinks he's SO funny....

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So the other day after we get home from the gym, I weigh myself and was proud to see I had lost about 5 pounds from the last time I weighed myself! I couldn't really believe it so I didn't mention anything to Steven or get too excited about and forgot about it. Couple days later I weighed myself again, and it was the weight it showed me before, that I had lost 5 pounds! I quickly go to the kitchen, where Steven was of course, to tell him the good news. Little did I know that this little conversation would be so funny.

Me: Hey guess what, I lost like 5 pounds!
Steven: Really? That's like a big deal!
Me: yeah.....but I'm trying to figure out where I lost that weight.....
Steven: well, did you check the room?
Me: (didnt realize he was making a joke out of it, because I'm slow) hah you're funny!
Steven: haha I thought so, you have to tell Whitney at work, that was a good one!


So I tell Whitney at work, one of my best friends, and as I tell the end, what he said, our other friend Ashley starts bustin up laughing. And let me tell you she was laughing so hard she starting crying, even when it was told a second time around. Then today it came up again and she tried to say it again and couldn't because she was laughing too hard! Here is a picture of how hard she was laughing....she's gonna kill me if she sees this on here.. love ya ashley! :)

We always have a good time like this at work! This^^^ happens pretty much everyday :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs