Pages

Thanksgiving 2010

Monday, November 29, 2010

This year Steven and I went down to Southern California to his parents for Thanksgiving. It was so warm!...well ok warmer than Utah! We had a great time seeing everyone and cant wait to see them again! Our weekend was full of a Mexican Fiesta at the Hokes, then the Big Turkey day and follow with some black friday shopping...which was my first experience ever!...not sure i will go again unless I know what I'm looking for or who I need to buy gifts for..and of course have more money!

Friday when we landed in Salt Lake, It was 19 degrees! soo cold!...Back to work today was difficult...got back into my workout today and then back to school tomorrow! Boy do I love these Holidays where we get to eat alot and spend time with family, it's my favorite time of the year!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs