Pages

Happy Halloween

Monday, November 1, 2010

This year, we didn't get as creative as last year with our costumes. Thursday the 28th we had a Halloween Party at Paul Mitchell that student council threw. My friend Cassie and I were Thing 1 and Thing 2. We were a big hit, if I don't say so myself. haha we had a great time with all the soups the teachers brought caramel apple bar and treats along with awesome games and fortune telling that i will never forget! The next night my friend Katy and I threw a Halloween party at her house. ( our husbands went to Samoa together for their Mission) At this party I dressed up as a pink poodle ( thanks Mom..and mayloni!) and Steven was 'my owner'. He wore a shirt that said " Help me find my poodle princess babes! his number then..I reward with cupcakes! (only because he made yummy cupcakes for the party :) haha then with that he wore a wig. We had a good time. played some messy games involving gooey yuckiness in a box and alkaselzer. Here are a few pics from the great time we had that night!


yummy food
Brain Ice....
5 freakin gallons of homemade rootbeer...definitely WAY TOO MUCH!
Owner and his Pink Poodle(not too fond of this picture of me...oh well )
the gooey game where you had to find the halloween objects in the "worms"
conan o'brien havin a hard time with that alkaselzer
Flo tryin to keep it all in and steven losin it.
Thing 2...she one both times!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs