Pages

Day 25

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 25:  Would you rather date someone plain with an amazing personality? or someone beautiful with a plain personality?

Well that's an easy answer...the first of course! To be completely honest I wasn't really attracted to my husband at first. NO, I didn't think he was ugly. I guess I just didn't pick him out and be like holy crap that man is beautiful! He was always kind of in the background..But once I got to know him through a few dates, he became very attractive! I think that's how it should be. or at least how it is for a lot of people. If they have an amazing personality then that makes them beautiful. or sparkle as Tierra would say on the Bachelor.

Lucky for me I have a beautiful husband with an amazing personality!
 #winning

Which would you choose? What if Channing Tatum had a plain personality? Would you still date him?...probably..

Xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs