Pages

Those things people do at the beginning of the year and forget 1/4 of the way into the year..

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's so true. Those New Years resolutions that people make at the end of each year are always done so faithfully the first few months of each new year, and then it dies come April or so. haha. Well, despite this given fact, Steven and I decided to make our goals for the year 2012 and are hoping to complete them by the end of the year. I am going to post them, so I feel some what obligated to update on how each goal is going. I made my goals more realistic and specific so I don't barely get by on completing my goals like this year, one of mine was to lose weight, I did, but I didn't set a specific goal. So Lets start with my goals..

1. 1.Fit into my senior prom dress

a. Set exercise schedule

b. Plan and eat healthier meals

2. Build my clientele

a. Pass out business cards

b. Advertise on facebook/twitter

3. Read the Book of Mormon

a. Set a reading schedule

b. Put reminders in my phone

4. No soda for the WHOLE year

a. Drink more water

5. 365 things I’m grateful for in 2012

a. Keep journal/blog about something I’m grateful for each day.

b. Make a small book/scrapbook to look back at years later.

Steven's Goals

1. Study Spanish

a. Spend 1 hr 4 days a week.

2. Reach 200 lbs

a. Lift weights twice a week

b. Drink protein shake twice a day

3. Study the Gospel

a. Read Book of Mormon 1 hr everyday

b. Study priesthood ½ hr every day

4. Learn to play the piano

a. Practice 2 hrs every week

5. Get into drawing

a. Buy materials & book

b. Spend 2 hrs a week 1 day out of the week

I'm really curious to see how Steven will do on his goals this year. He has some difficult ones I feel, but he says they are realistic to him, So I'll keep you posted! We then proceeded to make our own goals as a family. That I will leave out of this post, but will talk about them once they have been reached :) because they will happen! What are your goals for the new year?!

1 comment :

  1. Those are some good goals! I'm a slacker and haven't even made an yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs